CODE OF ETHICS
We will adhere to the Code, which signifies voluntary assumption of self-discipline beyond the requirements of law. Key provisions of the Code require that all employees:
Safeguard confidential information
- Render impartial, independent advice
- Accept only those client engagements they are qualified to perform.
- Agree with the client in advance on the basis for professional charges.
- Develop realistic and practical solutions to client problems.
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
- We will not take advantage of confidential client information for the firm or ourselves.
- We will not allow conflicts of interest, which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor's permission.
- We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
- We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will agree independently and in advance on the basis for our fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- We will disclose to our clients in advance any fees or commissions that we will receive for equipment, supplies or services we recommend to our clients.
- We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent our profession.