Click Here to Order the SILVER OPTION or if you prefer fill out the form below.
HIS Publishing Group exists to assist new and seasoned authors in navigating the publishing process. If you are passionate about your title we want to partner with you. We professionally prepare your files for digital printing or offset printing. This allows you to focus on marketing. Remember no matter what the other “guys” tell you – you must market your title.
SILVER OPTION includes the Following:
- Title set-up - Text and cover files professionally submitted for printing
- Silver Copyediting Plan - Click here for details.
- Silver Interior Design & Formatting Plan - Click here for details.
- Silver Cover Design Plan - Click here for details.
- 3D Cover Image - For website, email and other promotional puroses.
- International Standard Book Number (ISBN) - You own the number, which means you can take it with you if you change publishing houses. We do not assign one of our own - assigned numbers cannot be transferred.
- Library of Congress Number (LCN)
- Copyright Secured - Issued in your name.
- Overnight Proof Provided - Actual finished product for your approval before initiating distribution services.
- Listing in Ingram’s Catalog - Distributed to 30,000 retailers
- Listing in Books in Print
- Distribution and Fulfillment Services - Distributed through Ingram and Baker & Tayor. Your book will automatically be placed in Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com and many other online retailers. You set the retail price, wholesale discount, and decide if your title is returnable. This gives you ultimate control over royalties earned. (The other “guys” don’t always tell you – Your title must be set at the maximum 55% wholesale and deemed returnable for the brick and mortar stores to carry your title). We provide a monthly sales and earnings report.
- Free Espresso Book Program - Used by numerous Libraries (See website for details)
- Free eBook with Professional Conversion *– Made available to an extensive list of Online Retailers.
- No minimum orders & Low Cost on Personal Orders – You don’t have to order books to participate. You pay only the cost of printing and freight on personal orders. Our contract reflects this type of arrangement. Everything is spelled out up front so you can focus on marketing.
Additional Services Available:
- Professional File Conversion available for iBook™ Kindle™ and NOOK™ eBook programs.
- eBook Management Programs